[3830] RTTY Roundup WQ5L SO(A) Dig HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 5 21:37:59 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: SO(A) Dig HP
QTH: MS

   80:    49       51
   40:   151      176
   20:   223      121
   15:    26       18
   10:     0        0
-----------------------
Total:   449      366  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 48  Total Score = 84,760

400W, C4 @35', 80m Inv-L

449 RTTY, 224 FT4, 142 FT8. I feel like I'm getting the hang of FT4. The key is
to keep jumping into the clear spots. FT8 did its job in bringing in the more
difficult DX mults.

Had all USA mults except DE in the log by Friday evening and completed that
sweep early Sunday. Missed NB, PE, NL and the territories up north. DX
conditions were weak especially on 15 and 80. Never heard VK or ZL anywhere and
there were only a few active from SA it seems.

The multi-mode aspect of RU is fun I think but it sure is tough fitting it all
into the available spectrum.  73 -- Ray WQ5L