[3830] RTTY Roundup AE0EE SO RTTY LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 5 22:43:26 EST 2021

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE

Class: SO RTTY LP
QTH: MN

   15:     9
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   326       0  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 6  Total Score = 17,604

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

75 W, dipoles up 20-30'.

As has been the case recently, it was nice to be able to work US/Canada
stations.  With few exceptions this sounded like NAQP RTTY but with a different
exchange.

I had decent success running which was a little surprising, but I guess some
folks had the good sense to use FT8/FT4 or take the weekend off letting a small
station like mine get in on 20 and 40 m.

I was sad to hear so little activity on 15 and 10 m, but at least there were a
few contacts to be had on 15 m.  There was a little EU to be heard around 1900z
on 40 m, but (no surprise) they weren't able to hear me.

About 65% running, 35% S&P.