[3830] CWopsT N8II Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 6 17:05:12 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 6

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV

Total:  120  Mults = 120  Total Score = 14,400

Sorry I have missed so many CWT's lately, 13Z is early for me and a busy time of
day. At 19Z, I either forgot the 2PM start time, or was too busy.

This is a p.b. for me in CWTs'. I could not get anything going on 15 or 20 at
the start; 15M was very marginal to all except WJ9B. 40 was blessed with almost
no skip zone, so there was a hoard of East Coast stations to work which were
impossible in Sept. There was a lack of 5/9/0's and beyond noticed compared to
long skip condx. It was easy to hold 7036.

Thanks and HNY, Jeff