[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 7 09:53:14 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 7

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:10
Remote Operation

Total:  14  Mults = 14  Total Score = 196

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

The Coup Clutz Clan or Cruz Clutz Clan were making History, live on TV.  It was
the apex of Trumpism vs the United States of America.  Our elected
representatives in the House and Senate manged toget back to the people's
business and certifiy that Biden will be our next President (unless Mike Pence,
invokes the 25th Amemndment, in with case J. R. Biden will still take office on
January 20, 2021).  What a Kumbaya night it was in the Senate.  All but six of
the Trump enablers, made speeches prescribing the House and Senate to follow the
rule of law and reject a Federal audit of the vote in several key states.
Josh Hawley, the Lincoln project has your number, maybe the people of Kansas do
as well.
Insurrection, Sedition by domestic terrorists, many who were not wearing a mask,
we have you on video (we have your Facebook and Twitter Feed).