[3830] NAQP CW K7BG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 00:50:32 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: sd

   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  734   131  Total Score = 96,154

Club: Great Places Contest Club (GPCC)

Team: Code Filtered

Comments:

I didn't use the name "Dave" but I did run his software (NA 10.71)
which I still use most of the time. Thanks Dave. RIP.

10 and 15 meters opened across town and gave me my only contacts on those bands
with Todd, WD0T. We finally ran across each other near the end and thought it
might be a good idea to sweep the bands for the SD mult. Thanks to KV0I, W7UT,
and W0DB for also being on our team even though I never found them.

I ran just one radio which gave me time exercise my F1 finger a lot. Using one
radio in this contest is like using one cymbal in the marching band. I'm still
not used to propagation from here. At the MT QTH (about 600 miles west) I'm sure
there was some 15 meter qsos to be had. As it was, I didn't hear one signal
outside the city limits on either 15 or 10. Where's them sunspots?

Thanks all for the fun.