[3830] NAQP CW KD9MS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 01:03:32 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM57 - IL

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      4
   40:  16     11
   20:  21     14
   15:   9      5
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  50     34  Total Score = 1,700

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC En Passant

Comments:

Murphy Strikes Again! About 8 minutes into the contest, my radios started
freaking out, not transmitting when I pressed the Fn keys, CAT not communicating
with the computer, ports changing BAUD speed, radios just transmitting random
dits, then a long string of dits so I had to shut down the radios. Looks like
its time to rebuild everything. CW on the rigs has been acting funny anyway.
N1MM+ update?

I did work 50 stations. Not the best day of contesting for me. Darn Murphy!
Trying again next weekend!

73, Craig KD9MS