[3830] NAQP CW K2KW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 01:12:00 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K2KW
Operator(s): K2KW
Station: K2KW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va

   15:    9     4
Total: 1392   182  Total Score = 253,344

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Mea Culpa:  I took a break and left a radio CQing on 40m for 30 minutes.  I'm so
ashamed :-(

Just moved to this QTH at Thanksgiving so all antennas are kind of temporary
just to get on the air, so I didn't know how things would go.  I only passed 2
mults, 99% CQing and the basically all of the mults called me.  I was
discouraged by the 15/20 results, but the low bands kept giving...  The low band
antennas seem to play!  N1MM says score is 265,872 so something is off.

160: 75' inverted-L, 60 radials laying on ground
80: dipole @ 70' (50' in middle)
40: inverted-V @ 80'
20: inverted-V @ 65'
15: mostly on the 40 inverted V as the 40' high 10/15 skeleton dipole over the
shack locked up the radio on 15.

73, Kenny K2KW