[3830] NAQP CW K5PI(@W5KFT) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 01:22:18 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5PI
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: W5KFT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1365   218  Total Score = 297,570

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Team Pfizer

Comments:

I felt like a lot of things came together well for this one.  I didn't spend an
inordinate time trying to get the high bands to open as I usually do.  I've been
on the air pretty regularly in the last few weeks, and I felt like I knew what
to expect from the bands.

And I knew I was in good shape for the low bands with a FB new 160 TX antenna
and two beverages.  Thanks as always to Bryan W5KFT for his support in letting
me use the FB station for 20 years now (!) and letting me run antennas all over
the place.  :-)

I still have a log to learn with SO2R on N1MM, but the more I use it the more I
find to like.  I did a lot of interleaved QSOs and felt like it went smooth.

Using a different name led a fair number of repeats, but it was more than worth
it to pay tribute to our CTDXCC past president, NCDXF co-founder, and all around
class act K6RV, a recent SK.