[3830] NAQP CW K5GN(@W5KU) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 01:32:50 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5GN
Operator(s): K5GN
Station: W5KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total: 1467   225  Total Score = 330,075

Club: Texas DX Society

Team: TDXS

Comments:

Local line noise still not solved, intermittently killing 160 and bothering 80
to the northeast.  Otherwise everything worked OK, except for finding that 160
causes the SE beverage to make trash on 80.

Worked on my implementation of 2BSIQ in Win-Test so actually operated less than
10:00 as I stopped frequently to tweak scripts.   Multiplier hurting, too, since
I didn't search as much as I should have.

Good to have not much weather static on the low bands.  Too bad the sunspots
didn't return to make 15m open - only some Es and VE9/VE7 on F2.

Great fun anyway!