[3830] NAQP CW AE4ED Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 11:06:38 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AE4ED
Operator(s): AE4ED
Station: AE4ED

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Athens
Operating Time (hrs): 8:22

   15:   22     4
Total:  432   131  Total Score = 56,592

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG Bama Regulars # 2

Comments:

Thanks for all those who worked me.  It was 90%+ S/P for me, and my focus was
learning propagation and the behavior of my station working with N1MM+. I'm
seriously considering changing my call sign.  AE4ED has low CW weight, but it is
hard for people to copy at 24 wpm let alone the 30wpm I'm striving towards.

Station:
Flex 6600M
160m: 1/4 vertical with 32 radials,
80m: JT801D dipole at 165ft
40m: 3el Yagi at 155ft
20&15m: Two C31XR Stack-matched for dual T/R. One is at 75ft towards NE, and
the other is at 112ft pointed to the NW.

What a great hobby this is, and a wonderful way for a geek to spend his time.

73,
Fred, AE4ED