[3830] NAQP CW AC5AA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 12:05:58 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX

  160:    0     0
   15:    6     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  265    98  Total Score = 25,970

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Team Fauci

Comments:

It was an honor to use the name "Don" in tribute to Don Schliesser,
K6RV, a recent SK and major spark plug for the CTDXCC.  The contest was a LOT of
fun, and I was surprised to find my G5RV Jr. low profile antenna netted more Q's
than I thought it would.  Even better than the HF2V vertical.  I thought 15m
would have netted more Q's, but it just didn't happen, and I kept checking 10m
for an opening, but never saw any activity there.  Thanks to Robert, K5PI, for
organizing our teams and suggesting the "Don" memorial.  And congrats
to him and N3BB for their scores!