[3830] NAQP CW KE3K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 15:54:51 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI

   15:    4     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  516   151  Total Score = 77,916

Club: Blossomland ARA

Team:

Comments:

Thank you folks for another successful NAQP! I exceeded my goal by number of
Q's, mults and score over last January's contest. I'm starting to really see the
benefits of this past year's antenna changes and switch to N1MM Logger+.

Similar to last week's RTTY-RU, where was ND? Surely hope the guys there haven't
fallen to COVID.

I do pretty well at S&P, but I'm at the point where I really need to focus
on productive runs, higher rates and consider the benefits of SO2R or at a
minimum take advantage of the SO2V capabilities offered by the 7610.

73,
Bob, KE3K