[3830] NAQP CW N6RO M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 16:59:46 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): K3EST K6AW K7GK N6RO WA6O
Station: N6RO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1512   229  Total Score = 346,248

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This was our team's second outing in M2 class, as usually someone does a SO.
Overall band condx were not great, compared to 2018 when we had 300 more Qs and
45 more mults.  We had a few dropouts and reboots, but the remoting operation
went well.  We might have made better band management decisions, but we can all
learn something in each contest. So here's who did what:

K3EST was onsite for a few hours monitoring 10m, and managing the overall
operation, and made one QSO!

K7GK (remote) did double duty, doing all of the work on 15m and 80m. Denis made
the most of the triple stack on 15 and made the most out of poor condx on 80.

K6AW (remote) manned the 20m station and achieved a fine mult total.

WA6O (remote) ran up a fine 40m QSO total and mults.

N6RO (onsite) finished out the contest on 160m. Topband was in very poor shape,
couldn't hear anything east of Colorado until the last hour.

Special tnx to W9KKN and N6WM for technical assistance.

We hope that next January brings better low band prop. and maybe an awakening of
10m.  HNY, and tnx for the Qs.  CU on SSB.