[3830] NAQP CW NN7CW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 10 18:10:28 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NN7CW
Operator(s): NN7CW
Station: NN7CW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total: 1370   218  Total Score = 298,660

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: ORANGE CRUSH 1

Comments:

Back to the usual routine - struggling to get the setup going till ten minutes
after the start, which always leads to bumpy exchanges and some confusion in the
beginning. Once things were up and running, everything stayed in sync and I got
to enjoy the party with some on and off 2BSIQ action and decent runs throughout
the whole event. While I spent more than enough time on 160m, I probably missed
10 to 15 mults on 80m. Felt a little lazy and hardly did any S&P.

The beauty of this sort of contest is that there aren't too many dupes and no
hot mess, inside a dumpster fire pile-ups, which I attribute to the majority
really not using the (often times wrong) cluster and not knowing what name is
associated with the run stations. Well done everybody, Unassisted separates the
wheat from the chaff!

73, Wolf