[3830] NAQP CW N7GP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 11 14:47:35 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  19     10
   80:  22     15
   40:         10
   20:         12
   15:          5
Total:  86     52  Total Score = 4,472

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Curly Wolves

Comments:

I was all set to enjoy the contest, got started on 15 and 20,, then 15 min into
contest, got a frantic phone call from work,, ,so I had to drop everything and
head to work..
I got back to the QTH with a a little over and hour to go in test,, so I
frantically scanned up and down 40 ,80 and 160,, looking for outlaws to give out
points and only working multipliers to try and maximize score..

Not much of help to my team,,sorry guys...
But SSB and RTTY coming up so will pick up the slack then!!
HNY to all..
GO OUTLAWS!!
Tom
N7GP