[3830] NAQP CW K9UIY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 11 16:13:33 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4:20

  160:    0     0
   15:   16     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  259    83  Total Score = 21,497

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Thanks for all the Q's.  I had limited time to operate for the contest period,
but made the most of it.  Others paid tribute to notable people who are no
longer with us.  I honored a member of our family, our wonderful Golden
Retriever who would have soon been 15 years old.  Her body had just had enough
and she no longer could continue.  We always will miss her, and that's why I
chose her name in my exchange.  73, Vic  K9UIY