[3830] NAQP CW K3KU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 13 13:14:19 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 6:20

   20:   12     7
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  500   106  Total Score = 53,000

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Starting a bit after nightfall (2340Z).  15M dead.  A few quick mults on 20M.
40M pretty good, then straight down to 160M for a flurry of easy mults, and then
working on 80M, where rates were great. Three runs of about 45 QSOs each at
123/h4, 111/hr, and 130/hr.  And the final 27 minutes yielded 46 QSOs from
running on 80M.

Best QSO total ever, by a big margin, but score well below best ever (2015)
because of lack of high-band mults.

I probably should have S&P'd more efficiently to increase both mult and QSO
totals, but, man, did I ever have fun running!