[3830] NAQP SSB W4LT(@W4DUG) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 17 02:28:53 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4DUG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  782   110  Total Score = 86,020

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: OJ-3

Comments:

Rig: Flex 6400 plus Maestro
Ant: C31XR @ 108ft, EF240X @ 118ft

Internet remote operation via the Tampa ARC Flex Remote facility. Nobody was
using the station this weekend, so what the hell.  Had my rig on just in case,
but didnt need it.

No 80m antenna available. It wouldn't load. Guess someone forgot to patch it
into the Flex matrix again.  Made do with 40m

Squalid conditions! Deep QSB, watery signals. Yuck!

Higlight of the contest was working NU5DE, the Naturist Amateur Radio Club in
Austin Texas. Their motto:  "At NU5DE, we always operate barefoot"

73 de W4LT