[3830] NAQP SSB WB0TEV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 17 22:30:14 EST 2021

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 2:50

   40:    8     8
   20:  179    27
   15:   10     5
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  266    77  Total Score = 20,482

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFWCG CARDINALS

Comments:

I was only able to put in a tad under 3 hours on this one due to family
obligations.

I forgot to re-enable the QSO recorder after my first break at 2057Z but you if
you had a QSO with me before then (or on other occasions while I was operating
as either WB0TEV or V31VP in recent years) there's a good chance that you can
hear the QSO by going to either the WB0TEV or V31VP qrz.com page and plugging
your call into the playback widget.

TS-590SG
160M: shunt fed 63 feet tower
80M: Inverted V at 60 feet
40M: Vertical
20/15/10M: Mosley PRO-67B at 63 feet

RX Antennas for 160/80/40: 600 foot reversible beverage (NE/SW)
                           720 foot reversible beverage (NW/SE)