[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 20 15:15:27 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 20

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  126  Mults = 126  Total Score = 15,876

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one went very well, probably my best 1900Z result to date. Listening just
before the session started, it was apparent that 20 was long, so I started
running on 40, using the second radio to pick off the odd QSO on 20. 40 was
pretty good to most parts of the country, including W6. It's very hectic for
someone who's learning how to do SO2R to keep up a good run while still working
a few others, but I'm gradually getting better at it. Hope conditions are good
for the 0300Z session. See you there.

73...
Randy, W8FN