[3830] CWopsT K8BKM Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 20 23:04:31 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 21

Call: K8BKM
Operator(s): K8BKM
Station: K8BKM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI

Total:  121  Mults = 121  Total Score = 14,641

Club: Thumb Area Contesters

Comments:

New PR! There is still room for improvement. Ran the entire session. Got off to
a slow start. At times made 4 Q's per minute. As someone else noted on an
earlier session today, I experienced some DQRM. I just kept calling over the top
of them and when I kept working people they eventually moved on.

Domestic conditions were great. Worked a few calling EU stations. I know I
missed at least one or two G stations. Sorry and thanks for calling.

I used my name and full (not cut) number. Maybe I'll quit using catchy names and
cut numbers.

Thanks for all the Q's. Hope to see you again soon.

73, Tom
K8BKM