[3830] BARTG Sprint VA1CHP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 24 07:40:24 EST 2021

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint - 2021

Call: VA1CHP
Operator(s): VA1CHP
Station: VA1CHP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Shad Bay NS

Total:  176  Mults = 43  Continents = 4  Total Score = 30,272

I was using this contest to setup my new laptop after my old faithful computer
died. Right off the bat I had problems, couldnt use the Fkeys cause they
controlled brightness, sleep mode etc finally got that sorted out and then while
trying to use MMTTY with N!MM I got the dreaded divide by zero error so more
Internet searching to correct that finally got to put in about 3 hrs and
hopefully things will stay stable, thanks for the Q's and see you in the next
one