[3830] UK/EI DX CW N4SS(W5MX) SO12 1-Element Ant HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 24 09:21:11 EST 2021

                    UK/EI DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4SS
Operator(s): W5MX
Station: W5MX

Class: SO12 HP
Class Overlay: 1-Element Ant
QTH: KY

   80:   55       8         11
   40:  140      27         11
   20:  289      31         38
   15:    0       0          0
   10:    0       0          0
----------------------------------
Total:  484      66         60  Total Score = 163,674

Gave the new club call N4SS a test drive, I really like it (maybe more than my
own call!). After checking, it is a "virgin" contest call, and really
no activity to speak of for some time that I can find. It is really close to
NN4SS though! Since it is not on the partial check screens, a lot of stations
confirmed the call. Hopefully after this one it will make the Check Partial
lists.
Lot more activity than I was expecting, would loved to have operated more than
than I did but family commitments won priority. Plus with CQWW 160 coming up, I
better keep in good graces with the XYL for that weekend :-)
Thank You all,
Bryan W5MX