[3830] BARTG Sprint W0MB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 24 14:44:32 EST 2021

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint - 2021

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO

Total:  571  Mults = 67  Continents = 6  Total Score = 229,542

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC7610,Alpha 89,Pro67 at 60,80M Inverted V at 70,N1MM+. I had a little problem
with the new to me amp but it worked out fine. I have played in the test enough
to shorten my cq's and reply's next time and really give it a good run. I was
not feeling the greatest before the test so I did a lot of search and pounce. I
still need to plan things a lot better before the test. All in all the test was
a lot of fun and I am always up for a rtty test.