[3830] CWopsT K6RB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 27 22:55:38 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 28

Call: K6RB
Operator(s): K6RB
Station: K6RB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 50 min

Total:  132  Mults = 132  Total Score = 17,424

Wow, I hit 100 Qs by 0333Z but I couldn't QSY to 80 so I kinda ran out of
stations to work on 40. Like the cows in Gary Larson's cartoon, I'd gone as far
as I could go :-).

My tower and antenna were lowered due to high winds and rain in the Bay Area, so
I could not get on 80 because it the Double L was detuned.

But I sure had fun. At one point I was showing a rate of 220 / hour.

Thanks for the Qs and CU next week.