[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K1TO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 30 21:55:09 EST 2021

                    ARRL January VHF Contest - 2021

Call: K1TO
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

    6:  16     8
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  16     8  Total Score = 128

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

For the nth straight year, and my new ARRL Division Director N4MB at least
vetted last year's request if nothing else, I advocate moving the January VHF
Test at least two weeks earlier to have a much greater shot of capturing the
short winter E-skip.

Had a terrible fall in early August and not walking, plus R arm is somewhat
deficient and L eye is covered, so all typing/mousing was done with the L hand
and repairs have stopped for now.  Beam was fixed at 290 deg and 6M never opened
that way.  Even if only FL, these Qs represent the first since July...

Dan