[3830] CQ160 CW KP4AA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 30 22:19:09 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KP4AA
Operator(s): KP4AA
Station: KP4AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Puerto Rico

Total:  QSOs = 651  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 46  Total Score = 390,654

Club: Cabo Rojo Contest Club

Comments:

My son is visiting from Colorado so couldn't put in a full effort. Was going to
try an all nighter on day 2 but my sister-in-law in South Carolina was just
taken to the hospital with breathing problems due to COVIDS and was admitted to
the emergency room. She already suffers from Emphysema. We are worried.
Conditions to Europe were pretty good during the first night though last year
was much better. Everything seems to be working. Thanks for the Qs.
Sloping Inv L, 290' beverages to USA and EU, K3S and KPA1500 at a KW.