[3830] CQ160 CW K0ZR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 08:02:04 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Virginia

Total:  QSOs = 1236  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 41  Total Score = 379,300

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This contest was the maiden voyage for my new KPA1500 that arrived only two days
before the contest.  Originally I had thought I would just put a few hours in on
this contest and ended up putting ~ 24 hours into it.  The opening into Europe
never happened Friday night but around 1:30 to 2:30 AM Sunday morning European
signals were great. I used my receive four-square extensively to knock down the
accompanying noise.  In previous years I seldom put in a strong effort with ARRL
DX CW only some two weeks away, but I broke down this year with the new
amplifier.  Thanks to all for the QSOs.