[3830] CQ160 CW K3TS Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 08:37:21 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: SNJ

Total:  QSOs = 321  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 5  Total Score = 45,076

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A droning, buzzing, 20dB-over-S9 local RFI source cycled on and off in roughly 5
to 10 minute intervals all weekend, effectively wiping out the entire band.
These 321 contacts were all made during the off intervals, which is not exactly
an efficient way to operate. The FCC wants to start charging us significant fees
for the licenses that we already have, as well as for new ones. I have a
counter-offer: We will pay the fees if they start enforcing Part 15, instead of
standing idly by while careless manufacturers sell products which pollute the
radio spectrum with garbage! de K3TS