[3830] CQ160 CW KK0U Single Op Assisted QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 09:16:08 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op Assisted QRP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 410  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 4  Total Score = 46,053

This is certainly a huge milestone for me!  Many thanks to N7YK and especially
KH7A for having fantastic ears, and helping me finally complete my QRP WAS on
160m!  Not easy to do from a suburban lot, and it only took 30 years and 25
minutes.  30 years of being ham and 25 minutes trying to work KH7A -- let's hear
it for the sunrise boost in propagation!

Thanks to everyone else who pulled my signal out of the noise, and for the folks
that spotted me while running -- we little pistols really appreciate it!

Murphy had his fun, as N1MM+ kept wanting to crash with the mult window open.
Fortunately for me, the folks working on N1MM+ write great software, and nary a
QSO was lost.

Conditions were down from last year here in the black hole, but it was still a
heckuva lot of fun.  See you next year!

KX3 running 5W into my 40m dipole set up as a T vertical.

72,73 -- whatever it takes. Jim KK0U