[3830] CQ160 CW N9CO Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 11:27:18 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N9CO
Operator(s): N9CO
Station: N9CO

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Sycamore, IL

Total:  QSOs = 937  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 39  Total Score = 242,597

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Icom 7300
Ameritron AL82, 1kW out
TX: Shunt fed 84' Rohn 45G tower
RX: Small 4 direction terminated loop array

Part time operating, but full time fun when in the chair.  Most DX was right at
noise floor, so I tried to sync up with QSB peaks for the exchange.  Pleased
that I could get through, but most DX signals were PW here, especially to EU.
No asia or VK/ZL worked - I was busy sleeping.