[3830] CQ160 CW K9DR Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 11:51:00 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K9DR
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: K9DR

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: WY

Total:  QSOs = 604  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 4  Total Score = 80,417

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first CQWW 160 from my Wyoming QTH and wasn't real pleased with the
results.  Score about half of last year's from Mesa. DX from this QTH this year
was almost non-existent.  What DX I got amounted to KP4, ZF, KH6 and XE.  Maybe
I quit too early Saturday night.  Maybe there is a Faraday shield around this
state!  Copied absolutely zero JA or EU.  Missed KL7 for WAS. Glad I could pass
out WY to lots of Outlaws, but WY wasn't rare this weekend.  Worked 4 others
myself.  Looking forward to returning to AZ.  Hopefully, in a few weeks.

Equipment: K3/P3 to KPA1500 Antenna: "T" with apex at 43'