[3830] CQ160 CW AG4W Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 11:53:42 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL

Total:  QSOs = 400  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 24  Total Score = 81,092

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX-101MP, AL1200, 58 foot top loaded vertical, 2 Beverages, DX Engineering 8
vertical RX array, Part time effort this year. I spent more time working EME on
2 meters Friday night. Due to a storm on Saturday night noise was too high to
work EME so I contested. I had a fair opening to Europe Saturday night, but the
storm noise made copy challenging at times. I was surprised to miss MT, NV,and
ND. I did not operate at sunrise this year.