[3830] CQ160 CW WQ5L Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 12:27:10 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MS

Total:  QSOs = 521  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 30  Total Score = 127,239

500W, Inv-L @45', Beverages NE/NW

Took a nap early the first night so I could stay awake for the EU sunrise sweep.
It didn't disappoint. Did same for the second night. Even better! Set alarm to
wake up for NA sunrise. That did disappoint, no DX at all. Also did not work any
SA at all. I heard one station giving out zone 9 but the pileup convinced me to
keep moving.

On the domestic front, missed ND, DC, and several provinces. Noise level was
comfortably low all weekend. 73 -- Ray WQ5L