[3830] CQ160 CW K2SX Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 13:58:53 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: SC

Total:  QSOs = 806  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 32  Total Score = 189,138

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Sure nice to hear EU pop in about 0600Z on Sat. night.  I was surprised to do as
well as I did considering I was using an inverted L with 30' vertical and the
horizontal sloping down to 25'.  The biggest weakness I had was that I did not
hear a lot of stations.  No separate receive antenna and that hurt.  Such is
life.