[3830] CQ160 CW WD5COV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 14:39:37 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WD5COV
Operator(s): WD5COV
Station: WD5COV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NM

Total:  QSOs = 1029  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 44  Total Score = 317,343

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Night one was brutal. Ended with still needing NE, ND, DC and a few other VE
provinces. Only managed to work three JA's...
Night two was much better! Early on got called by ND, NE and finally W3DQ called
in for DC. After 04:30 started to work the EU gang. MM9I was my last EU worked
and was happy to work about 35 stations in Asia.
Find it amazing how sometimes the four square hears better than the beverages
but happy with the station performance.