[3830] CQ160 CW N4NTO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 20:54:50 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4NTO
Operator(s): N4NTO
Station: N4NTO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tarboro, NC

Total:  QSOs = 238  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 3  Total Score = 21,712

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Enjoyed a fun Friday night/Saturday morning effort with my new dipole! I'm very
excited to finally submit a reasonable effort! Had to QRT Saturday morning for
family activities for the balance of the weekend. Not much DX, but great fun
working lots of Eastern US stations, and several fellow PVRC stations! I think
it is time to consider something vertical for transmitting. Heard, but could not
snag several DX Qs.