[3830] CQ160 CW N5JJ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 31 22:47:42 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 742  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 17  Total Score = 120,020

My first 160m contest.  Just got my antenna up and was very happy with the
performance of the station.  Was not sure what to expect but had some great
runs.  Was surprised to have European stations calling to my CQ.  Broke several
pileups with the first or second call.  By early Sunday was getting tough to
find people who were not dupes.  Worked part time but maybe next time will put
in more effort.  Thanks to all who called and cu in ARRL Dx cw.  73,  Rick