[3830] RAC Day WB0TEV SOAB/Ph HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 1 21:06:09 EDT 2021

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2021

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: SOAB/Ph HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 13:59

   80:          13
   40:         130
   20:         445
   15:          24
   10:           3
Total:   0     615       0        41  Total Score = 189,748

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

TS590SG, KPA1500 amp, Mosley PRO-67B at 63 ft (40-10m) 80m inverted Vee, 2
reversible beverages & N1MM+.

Was happy to work all 13 on 20m, thanks to VY0IQ, VY1CO, VY1RAC for calling into
my runs and to VE8RAC for being QRV.  Always fun to work the RAC contest from
North Texas, point the beam north and let loose the RF.

As usual I made recordings of the contest QSOs using QSOrder.  If you want to
hear your QSO, go to my  QRZ.com page in a week or two and plug your callsign
into the widget.

73,
Victor - WB0TEV