[3830] RAC Day VA2RAC(@VA2WA) M/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 2 15:58:40 EDT 2021

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2021

Call: VA2RAC
Operator(s): VA2EW VA2WA
Station: VA2WA

Class: M/M LP
QTH: QC

  160:    36     5       4         2
   80:   114    29       8         7
   40:   369   128      10        10
   20:   377   309      11        11
   15:   131    83      10         8
   10:    85   118       9         8
    6:    13    25       6         5
Total:  1125   697      58        51  Total Score = 1,160,632

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

A 24h mixed contest like the RAC Contest was the perfect format to start our
team training in view of the 2023 WRTC.

Of course we pushed the realism to work it without using the second receiver of
our radios, M2 not assisted and LP which is a non existing category, the closest
being M/M HP.

The VA2RAC callsign gave us some vitamins to inflate a bit the runs and we had a
lot of fun particularly when QSYing with the other multiplier stations for a new
band/mode or the 20 pointers.

Thanks to every participant for your calls and especially to those who were kind
enough to go to the frequency the 1st station gave them and tried to contact the
2sd run station.

See you in the IARU with the same setup.

Gilles VA2EW / Victor VA2WA