[3830] Marconi HF W4RN Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 4 10:38:20 EDT 2021

                    Marconi Memorial HF Contest - 2021

Call: W4RN
Operator(s): W4RN K2GO
Station: W4RN

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FM19 VA USA
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Remote Operation

  160:    0       0
   80:    1       1
   40:   62      28
   20:  322      49
   15:   53      26
   10:    4       4
-----------------------
Total:  442     108  Total Score = 47,736

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

REMOTE OPERATION by the Long Coax Remote Contesting Group (6,917 miles!)

OPS: (Both PVRC and CWOps)
W4RN-Mike in VA

K2GO-Tom remoting in from Incheon, South Korea (Distance of 11,132 km)

We enjoyed a perfect Internet connection for Tom.

A Solar Flare and other disturbances made for some very exhausting rough
sledding.  However, there were many periods of excellent conditions.

It seemed there was a surprising lack of activity by Italian stations.  We
missed many of the usual Marconi Test participants.  In past(a) years, there
were loads of paisani to work but non piu!

10M and 15M still sulking.  15M sigs were strong but there weren't of 'em.

There are an increasing number of rude showoffs who refuse to send even two dits
to acknowledge they got a report.  In S&P the new "woke" jerks
just send QRZ or QRZ.  As we all know, sending two dits really eats into one's
rate.

Grazie mille per il concorso buono,  fratelli Italiani mio!!