[3830] RAC Day VE3CRU SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 4 16:40:59 EDT 2021

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2021

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:    1      2       0         2
   20:   13     18      13        10
Total:   14     20      13        12  Total Score = 8,736

My objective in this contest was to work as many RAC stations as possible as
many times as possible.  At no time did I call CQ.  If you wanted my points you
had to call CQ to get my attention.  Only bands available were 40 and 20.

I succeeded in getting 8 RAC qso's, never heard any VO RAC stations or any up to
the north.  Not engaging in competition added to the fun.

Thanks to RAC for sponsoring and to all who took part and gave out points.

HAPPY CANADA DAY ! ! !

Bill   VE3CRU