[3830] ARRL FD W4PM 1D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 5 09:34:13 EDT 2021

                    ARRL Field Day - 2021

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: 1D LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  219     0       0  Total Score = 438

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

Set up on front porch of our river cottage in Essex county, VA.  Limited time to
play as this was a family weekend and my birthday on Sunday.  Used my old Ten
Tec OMNI D series B. Antenna was a 40/20 trap dipole in sloper configuration
near the shore of the Rappahannock river. Was able to find an old laptop that
had N1MM installed that worked so was able to do logging and duping on the
computer.

Maybe see you from a real FD site next year.

73,
Puck W4PM