[3830] CWopsT WT2P Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 8 00:29:53 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 8

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total:  81  Mults = 74  Total Score = 5,994

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Sorry for the delays and confusion for some folks, I was using this event to
work out some issues with SO2R here before IARU and MoQP. Clearly, there's more
work to be done here on the software side, and also antennas. Many weak callers
on 40 even though I focused audio there and switched a couple test RX antennas.
I know there will be complaints and gnashing of teeth, so let me say I'm sorry.

73
WT2P #1346