[3830] IARU W5ZN AC HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 11 10:36:17 EDT 2021

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: W5ZN
Operator(s): W5ZN
Station: W5ZN

Class: AC HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 17:12

   40:   454     0     20      24
   20:   777    41     24      32
   15:   202    18     13      10
   10:    59     0      7       2
-------------------------------------
Total:  1492    59     64      68  Total Score = 655,644

Nice run this year in the contest. As Secretary of IARU, I was honored this year
to be able to hand out the “AC” multiplier this year. I used both modes
however less than 4% of my Q’s were on SSB.

Good conditions to EU did not open here on 20 meters until around 1700z but was
very good afterward. When I moved to 40 meters Saturday evening a line of
thunderstorms was just to the east of me and made copy to EU and the northeast
US difficult for a couple until they dissipated around 0200z.

Equipment used for this event:

K3S & Flex PGXL Amplifier
20/15/10 Meter Antenna - 2 x JK Mid-Tri @ 51’ & 85’
40 Meter Antenna – Homebrew W6NL Moxon