[3830] IARU K5FUV SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 11 11:45:00 EDT 2021

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: K5FUV
Operator(s): K5FUV
Station: K5FUV

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 8:35

   20:  130     26     13      17
   15:   97     78     13       7
   10:   37    103      7       2
-------------------------------------
Total:  264    207     33      26  Total Score = 82,541

Club: Arkansas DX Association

Comments:

Interesting contest. I haven't participated in this one since it was changed to
a 24 hour format.

Since we were under severe storm alerts, I knew going in I wouldn't be trying to
do even a semi-serious effort, so just concentrated on running. It was nice to
find 10 and 15 active, even though it was mostly NA contacts. I did work a fair
amount of DX on 15, and some on 10. Heard EU on 10, but a Hexbeam and low power
is not enough to work them at this point in the cycle. Things are looking up for
the fall. Of 103 phone QSOs on 10meters, 100 of them were worked in one hour,
which was fun in itself.