[3830] IARU EA8RM SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 12 02:56:57 EDT 2021

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: EA8RM
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EA8RM

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: LAS PALMAS
Operating Time (hrs): 22:36

  160:    24            3       13
   80:   204           13       19
   40:   708           27       32
   20:  1176           34       30
   15:  1130           31       31
   10:   741           14       28
-------------------------------------
Total:  3983    0     122      153  Total Score = 5,286,050

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

A lot of work before the contest to get ready the station.

2 days before the contest one telescopic tower broke the pulley cable and fell
down damaging the 15m NA antenna and leaving it 6m high. I had to move 160m
dipole from that tower to another lower place, working as a dummy load.

Great to hear 10 and 15m open again. Amazed to work JA, HS and YB on 10m.

Many thanks for helping rebuild the 40m antennas to my friends EA8KR, EA8DHC,
EA8DP and EA8CNR.

The final score is 1 million points over 2010 Record from 5B.
Lets see whats happens.

Many thanks for the Qs !