[3830] IARU JA8RWU SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 12 11:11:29 EDT 2021

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JA8RWU

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Sapporo

  160:    5             2       2
   80:   16             3       3
   40:  124            17       9
   20:  272            26      25
   15:  114            14       9
   10:   88            10       6
-------------------------------------

It's been a while I entered this contest seriously since 2014.
But took a rest about 3 hours after my first shot of the Covid-19 vaccine.
Thanks to many domestic contacts I did work well with a good sporadic E on high
bands just using no beam.
Wkd 283 JA contacts(45.7% of the whole QSOs, one point contact), so pts/Q's is
not  high(2.5).
Some nice surprises on some bands.
Wkd & hrd only one EU(OF2HQ) in the morning! on 10m.
Also wkd & hrd only one NA, W1AW/KL7 on 10m late afternoon(hrd the signal
until in the evening for hours).
Nice to work P44W on 40m for the first time wkg the Caribbean using three
bands(160/80/40m) Inv.V. @12mtrs. Mni tnx OM! John!
Vy tough on 80/160m due to high QRN.
Will try to put up a ant for receiving, I hope.

73's Akira, JA8RWU