[3830] Marconi HF K9GY(@K9GY/3) Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 13 19:21:37 EDT 2021

                    Marconi Memorial HF Contest - 2021

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY/4
Station: K9GY/3

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: FM18tb
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  11       5
-----------------------
Total:  11       5  Total Score = 55

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Rented a class B RV (Winnebago Travato K) and spent the long weekend at Point
Lookout State Park, MD (FM18tb). Took along the radio/antenna to have some fun
hamming.

Lost a baseball and a bit of string when the ball got super stuck in a tree.
Later on, when I was once again determined to get on, I used a filled water
bottle to get the antenna back into tree. Supper impressed with 550 cord! Stuff
is strong!

They need to make grey water tanks bigger in these RV's! HAH!

FT817ND
LDG Z-817
Unified MicroSystems XT-4 memory keyer
MFJ 4115 power supply
End Fed 10-20-40m antenna
(coax entry point at 6 feet, other end approx 20 feet)

Best of health to all,
Eric K9GY/4