[3830] KRC SST KG5U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 16 17:41:56 EDT 2021

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jul 16

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   20:  11     9
-------------------
Total:  11     9  Total Score = 99

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Yuck...not many readable signals today. After 26 minutes on 20, I dropped to 40
hoping that's where everyone is at...nope. No one. At least, no one I could hear
and copy. I called CQ for 10 minutes before getting a call from my debit card
provider wanting to talk to me about a questionable charge. An hour later, we
got it figured out and all was good. Except that the SST was well over. Modern
times, eh?

To the 11 operators who heard me calling and worked me, thanks for the QSOs.

73,
dale, kg5u

xcvr: K3S, 100w
ant: AV-640 (20-10), 40m Inv vee @ 70\', 80m Inv vee at 70\'
sw: N1MM+
keyer: WKUSB & Kent iambic paddles & N1MM+
Coffee: Folger\'s